BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Having a good time!

Gosh, I'm having such a good time with my sister here. Today we took the kids downtown and walked around to some 2nd hand stores. We found a cool antique shop in town and got some neat finds.
Then I made her walk all over Iowa City till we finally found The Red Avocado restaurant then realized it is closed Mondays! Der!
So we went to the Co-op and found some yummy healthy food and went and sat outside and had a nice picnic. Then more shopping. :)
I'm sure we would have continued the fun but I had to go to work. I'm sure tomorrow will be just as fun. I will get some pictures posted soon. The kids were super good today, only whining intermittently about having to walk.

1 comments:

melissa @ alberta alberta said...

how much fun was that day? we had some awesome finds, we had great weather, i got to see iowa city, and L tried seaweed salad!