I feel this summer has just flown by. I have a kindergartener! Yikes. She enjoyed her first day so much and could not wait to go back today!
We are still trying to figure out an earlier bedtime since we are all night owls. It's hard to ge Lynzi to bed while her younger brother stays up still! I'm sure that will change soon as he's been getting up when she does for school.
Sisters came to visit. Had a wonderful time eating, shopping, laughing, talking. The kids love their Aunts and it's so nice that they are able to take time off to come visit. We love them!
Sooooo
13 years ago





1 comments:
Lynzi is such a big girl now and looks like she's ready for school! I'm glad that you were able to visit with both of your sisters. I really miss you and wish that our kids were going to school together and you and I could go home and console eachother while we talk about all the milestones and the remember whens...love you :)
Post a Comment