BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter

Last night we got a few inches of snow. L has been begging to go out so maybe when she gets home from school I'll let them play for a bit.
Got Christmas cards made, they turned out okay. Kellen has a red face because he was sick but Lynzi looks pretty happy.
Every year I realize my list gets smaller and smaller.
I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. Yah! Just one or two small gifts, I think.
One more day of treatment. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am! I hope next week I feel okay so I'm able to enjoy the holiday. Laura comes in Christmas Eve.
I've mostly just been tired and have struggled a bit with nausea but all in all okay. Better than the last round in the summer, that is for sure.

1 comments:

melissa @ alberta alberta said...

so cute! i almost peed watching the elf yourself video...you guys have moves! ;)