BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Lynzi!

Happy 6th Birthday to Lynzi! My first baby is growing up so fast.
She has embraced school this year wholeheartedly. She is reading fantastically,doing excellant in math and just really enjoys school.

She loves to be challenged and is constantly working with Dad on puzzles and math problems and trying to figure out how to do things.





Our sad excuse for a homemade ice cream cake. It was oh so delicious though.

Today she chose to take brownie cupcakes with pink frosting(of course) to school for her snack.
I have to work tonight so we'll celebrate a bit tomorrow. We already celebrated before Aunt Laura went home on Saturday. Today while getting ready for school she kept answering my questions with answers like Oh, yes I can do that because I'm 6 now or Okay, I'll do that because I'm 6. It was too cute. She's so proud to be growing up.

On a side note I'm going to VEGAS this weekend!!! Eek! We pulled it tgh so fast and I can't believe we were so impulsive!
Meeting the girlies there for 2 days of fun, fun, fun. I absolutely cannot wait!!!!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Kellie...I'm home sick with the kids so I thought that I would try to take care of my blog which has been horribly neglected. Anyway...I doubt that I will get anything posted today because I still need to offload all of my pictures which I have not done since September. When I do I will post pictures from our trip...get feeling better -k- love you