I can't believe summer is almost over. We've really enjoyed being lazy this year!
Laura came home for a visit, I was able to take the whole week off. It was so nice not to have a thing to do. We(or she I should say) made a fabric hanging book shelf for Lynzi, tried to make unpaper towels but I had bought the wrong snaps. I will get the right ones and attempt to make them by myself! We'll see how much I mess up. I also "think" I can make Kellens book shelf. We organized the living room, got new lamps and new curtains.(hemmed to the right length by Laura)
Lynzi did cheer camp this summer and they performed Friday at Meet the Team Night. The little girls were so cute. They did good on the cheers but seemed a little lost on the dance. I did record it because Lynzi demanded Nick need to see it since he wasn't able to come due to him already being at UNI for school. I think he's enjoying the 1st week of classes but haven't spoken to him since he left. I'm sure he's super busy getting into the swing of things.
L started 1st grade today. She's been so excited the past week. She couldn't wait to get back to learning and a schedule everyday. I don't think I entertain her enough!
I am too lazy to organize the pictures in order.
Sooooo
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment