Really? I'm not sure anyone actually cares about this but here goes.
7:15-7:30 Wake up, then wake up L for school.
7:30-7:45 Let dogs out/make Lynzi breakfast/gently prod Lynzi to hurry up and eat her breakfast so she doesn't miss the bus.
7:45-7:55 Remind Lynzi to hurry brushing teeth and hair so she doesn't miss bus.
7:55 Rush Lynzi out door to catch bus.
8:00 Feed dogs, make coffee
8:00-whenever Kel gets up Check email, FB, play around on internet for a bit.
9ish-Kel gets up, feed him breakfast, turn on tv for him while I finish up computer stuff.
10ish-let dogs out again, clean up breakfast dishes, shower.
11-start laundry or vacuum
11:30 feed Kellen again because he's starving.
12:00-12:30 make lunch for Kellen and myself
1-Go outside if weather is nice(It is now, yahhh!)
2:30 Remember to pull something out to defrost for dinner.
2:45 Start realizing I have to leave for work in 30 minutes. Run around switching laundry, finish getting dressed, hiding anything the dogs might eat/pee on/chew up/ruin.
3:00 Leave to get Lynzi from school
3:20-3:25 Get Lynzi, rush to work.
3:50 Drop kids off at Nana's, get ride to work, barely on time.
4-8 work
8-8:30 get off work, drive home
8:30-8:45 get home, rush to get Lynzi teeth brush and pj'ed.
8:45-9 lay with Lynzi, read a few chapters of Little House on the Prairie till she falls asleep.
9-9:30 Start making some dinner with whatever meat that defrosted earlier, or pull casserole out of oven or see what hubby made.
9:30-10:30 eat dinner, clean up, let dogs out again.
10:30-11:00 Make sure L's backpack is packed for tomorrow, find kellen in garage with hubby or laying on couch or blowing his train whistle outside L's room.
11:00 Lay with Kellen in bed or on couch after reading 10 books. Rub back till he falls asleep.
11:00 Turn Bones on Netflix if on couch, fall asleep till hubby picks Kellen up and takes him to bed. Either fall back asleep on couch or go to bed.
Wow! I have a super boring life! But I'm grateful for the fact I get to stay home during the day and work a pt job so I'm able to do that.
Sooooo
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment