Besides all the eating we did in NY we walked quite a bit and shopped. Thursday we went to a taping of The Daily Show! I don't have any pictures except the outside of the building because they are pretty strict about no pictures. It was great! Jon Stewart is hilarious. He came out early and let the audience ask questions. I was so interested in watching him the whole time I didn't really pay attention to the show, I'll have to watch it on-line this week. Definitely something I recommend doing if you go to NY!
This was down a few streets from The Daily Show, when we walked by we could hear whooping so I imagine they were filming at that time.
Laura lives in such a cute neighborhood, reminded me a bit of Iowa City.
In front of her house.
Sunday we went to the Brooklyn Flea Market, there were some really neat things there along with a lot of crap! Like any flea market I guess. They had such cute vintage clothes for $100! I was surprised at those prices but both Melissa and Laura weren't. I guess I'm used to my Goodwill!
I found some neat jewelry and a mirror for L made from an old record. They had delicious food and it was next to the water, super pretty.
Grilled corn on the cob!
Cool church.
This place was called Cock!
Sooooo
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment