BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 3, 2011

26: A funny(true) story

I'm sure I have a million funny stories but I've been trying so hard to think of one and it's hard! I finally remembered this story from high school.

I was driving one of my best friends, Jessica, home from school one day. She lived on a gravel road(who didn't in Mackay, Idaho?). Anyway, right before you get to her house there's a curve and then it goes straight for awhile till you come to her place. So as I was going over the curve I hit the gas cause that's what you do when you are 16 and driving on a dirt road.
So of course the car starts to fish-tail and I loose control and it slams into a small fence on the right side of the road. We couldn't have been going very fast but
Jessica's head slammed into the visor. She was okay thankfully.

She immediately jumped out of the car and started kicking over the marks in the road left by my tires. And tried to fix the fence(it wasn't very damaged at all)that was old and broken already(at least in my memory.)

After her little freak-out Jessica jumped back into the car and said, "OK, we can go now." I was hysterically laughing at this point I think. We drove the next block or so to her house and ran into her room and started laughing hysterically. It helped that we were okay and the car was okay and nothing was damaged.

That was probably one of my favorite stories from high school.

0 comments: