BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello!

I really can't make myself blog these days. The weather has been semi-nice. We've gotten a lot of rain. I'm hoping today is an indication of days to come. Nice and a little breezy but not too hot or muggy.

We bought a little wading pool for kids but have only been able to use it one day.

Signed the kids' up for the summer reading program, so far Lynzi has filled out half her 1st sheet. I swear everytime I look at her during the day she's reading. We read 30 minutes or so at bedtime and then she reads herself. I'm so glad she enjoys it so much. Kellen loves to be read too also and it's so cool that Lynzi can take over for me at times. You can only read Dinosaurs Love Underpants so many times.

Lynzi lost one of her top teeth and the other one is loose. I'm just not prepared for her growing up so fast. I can't believe in just 2 months she'll be in 1st Grade!



Both kids are doing the Scottish Rite Speech Program at Wendell Johnson this year. L still has a few speech sounds she needs help with and Kellen is a jumble of nonsense when he talks. I've already noticed a change in him though and there's only been 4 classes. He goes back by himself this year, he still needed someone last year. Just getting to be too big!

Heading to the IRL in Newton this weekend. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, it's a night race for the first time. I'm so excited. We skipped last year since we were both recovering from surgery/illness. Can't wait to feel the rush of the cars as they speed by at 150+ mph! Kiddo's get to have sleepovers with the Gma's. Should be a fun time for all.



Well I guess that's it for now. Will try to be better about updating.

1 comments:

melissa @ alberta alberta said...

love the new blog look, so fun! i also snorted loudly about the "dinosaurs love underpants" book :)