BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Can't wait



I added a countdown till NY! I'm so excited, I want to start packing now! :)
But I'll just have to forget about it or I'll think of nothing else till then.




It sure looks like Spring is coming. It's been nice (upper 40's) some days and most of the snow is melted. Now comes the fun muddy and rainy season. But I'll take it, just means a lot of cleaning! I'm just so excited for nicer weather and playing outside everyday! We are hoping to get a privacy fence put up this spring to replace the chain-link side.

Kellen will be 3 at the end of the month, wow! He asked for a blue airplane for his bday! He's pretty particular about what he wants these days. He has to do everything by himself, which is okay except for when we are in a hurry and he must put his shoes on by himself.
I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. I looked at Lynzi the other day and I swear she looked 8 years old! I'm not quite ready for that!
I have moved her to boosters full-time in all vehicles. We found 2 cute pink/grey ones she loves for Nana and Ma's car's. She knows the importance of sitting correctly 100% of the time. Kellen is still rear-facing in both cars. I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to turn him around, he's so much safer rear-facing and he doesn't know any different since he's been that way since birth. Lets hope he doesn't hit 40lbs before I'm ready!

I'm all over the place in the post, I know!

0 comments: